The uKeg 64 is a mini keg that keeps your fave microbrew cold, fresh and carbonated for up to two weeks. Take control of your fave brew with the external CO2 regulator gauge and customizable tap handle which allows you to adjust carbonation levels (from 0 to 15psi).
This fun collab between Surf Wyoming x Growlerwerks offers a durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel design to keep contents cold and bubbly - at home or while on-the-go.
Includes (2) two single 8g CO2 cartridges to get you started. Buy replacement CO2 cartridges here on our site.
- uKeg – keep beer fresh for weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers
Dimensions: 5.2in x 8.1in x 10.9in (133mm x 207mm x 277mm)
Included: Surf Wyoming uKeg 64, maintenance tool, allen wrench, extra cartridge seal, Two 8g CO2 gas cartridges (2 total), protective shipping bag